Friday 7 August 2015

Someday Summary- Friday


 I was completely and utterly overwhlemed with the response to my post "This so called perfect race of people". I had the biggest response I ever had on my blog and people are still responding now and so many of you were able to relate to it which made me so so so happy. Many of you shared your views on the topic and it was just lovely to read through everything you had to say, so remember you are all beautiful and I love every single one of you so much.
 The gorgeous Jess put a big ol smile on my face this morning:) (p.s. you should all check out her blog because it's just Ahmazing and she has more sass in one finger than I do in my whole body;) ()

 I made some fabby frozen strawberry yoghurt in the space of 10 mins and it tasted so delicious, I could eat another bowl of it right now..haha

 I've spent half of my day having a good clear out since the sun hasn't had the hat on despite it being into August (what is the deal with this?!) which meant I got to play good old pop music from the younger days and sing to it all out loud since nobody was home.
 And finally I know I have already said this today but I just want to say a a big massive thank you to everyone who follows my blog. Even if you don't follow my blog, but come by every now and then to check up on it. I'm probably as dull as watching paint dry so god knows why many of you enjoy reading my rambling nonsense but it makes me very happy you do.I don't really understand it to be honest but ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment