Tuesday 2 June 2015

What's in my bag?

Happy Tuesday my pretties! Okay so it is only two days into the week and everyone would much rather it be the weekend but the sun is out today after yesterdays miserable weather which would dampen anybody's mood and make them want to snuggle up with a hot chocolate and watch a movie. I thought for today's post I would do a "What's in my bag?" post and want you all to get involved too.

What do you have to do you may ask? well its easy peasy lemon squeezy;)



 You all need to post a picture of your handbag, backpack, clutch (whatever bag you are carrying). Not your favourite bag which you guard with your life or an old favourite pulled from the back of your closest, anything amazingly wow, whichever bag you have gone out with today, I am a complete sucker for bags and I love to see all the different ones people have!



♥ The first thing you need to do is say how much the bag cost (if you can remember that is;)) I know I know discussing money and price is something you should never do as a woman but in this case I think its okay to break the rules a lil. Nobody is going to judge you whether it was £3 or £500. it doesn't matter. This is just something for everybody who is interested enjoyment. If there is a story to go with it, I would love to know that too! You can say anything you would like about the bag.


This is the bag that I have been using currently ( yes it's bright and yes it's pink)  , It's nothing special and its not to everyone's taste but I absolutely love it! ,it was £20 as I recall and I bought it from Pink Cadillac a lil boutique shop near where I live but I think you can buy Mi Pacs anywhere. I love this bag at the moment in comparison to a shoulder bag or one you carry on your arm as it is much easier to carry and more comfortable and can fit a lot in it!

This is what I have inside my bag...


sorry for the crappola photos I lost the memory card for my camera so had to use my phone:(
♥ My headphones
♥ USB phone charger 
♥ Pantene body and volume hairspray
♥ Keys (ridiculous amount of keyrings I know haha)
♥ Tinkerbell stamp ring - This came from a kinder surprise egg that my boyfriend bought me to cheer me up because it was Disney and princess related and I love nothing more
♥ My 14/15 diary/planner
♥  Hair grip
♥ A bottle of strawberry water by Volvic quite possibly my favourite drink
♥ A backcomb 
♥ A pink pen
♥ My paying in book.. oh how exciting;)
♥ Glamour mag...doesn't Taylor look gorgeous!
♥my college ID card
♥ Appointment card.. more blood tests sigh:(
♥ My purse :)
♥ A masshosive pile of receipts/ bus tickets and train tickets including some from last year ( I really need to clean my bag out more often jeez) 
♥ Clarins hand and nail treatment...OMG A GIFT FROM THE GODS
♥ Impulse- Very Pink
♥ Rimmel wake me up concealer
♥ Witch blemish stick
♥ TopShop lip bullet in the shade Heartbeat 
♥ Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara 
♥ Pink bobble
♥ Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick
♥ Avon Incandessence Eau de Parfum Spray


That's everything inside my bag! Sorry that its not interesting or exciting..
I would love to see what is inside your bags, i'm sure its more exciting than whats in mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment