Saturday 13 June 2015

OOTD & FOTD - Sunshine is finally upon us


For the first time in what seems forever there was sunshine in Britain which meant I didn't have to layer up in winter clothes like a crazy woman. The other day I bought a new playsuit of Boohoo ( I mentioned it in my "someday summary) and it has finally come and I love it!!! 




 Face:
♥ Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
♥ Rimmel wake me up concealer under eyes
♥ Collection concealer ( blemishes)
♥ Maybelliene Colour Sensational Neon red (916)
♥ Bourjois Bronzing Powder
♥ ELF contour Kit ( Highlighter)
♥ Body Shop Ginger Blush

Eyes:
♥ Ruby and Millie Snow White under brows
♥ A coppery gold shade ( I’m not sure of the brand its rubbed off)
♥ Naked Urban Decay Buck in crease
♥ MUA brown eyeliner pencil
♥ Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara


♥ Playsuit and gold belt- Boohoo- £8
♥ Tights -Primark super cosy- £2.50
♥ Black booties – Topshop- £46
♥ Bracelet  - Primark- £2





No comments:

Post a Comment