Saturday 27 June 2015

Gimme some berry: FOTD

The sun may be starting to make its appearance more regularly as of recent (happy days!) but I am however having withdrawal symptoms when it comes to winter make-up. As much as I love a good pinky nude shade I am seriously missing getting to wear warm berry shades. So I decided since it was a slightly rainy summery day to bring a warm berry shade back into play and pair it with a more summery gold eye make-up and winged eyeliner.And with my hair curled to the side I am just so happy with this look and praying on Autumn to return soon;)




 Face:
♥ Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation
♥ Rimmel wake me up concealer under eyes
♥ Collection concealer ( blemishes)
♥ Maybelliene Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
♥ Sleek Bronzing Powder (Contour Kit)
♥ MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
♥ Sleek Blush Rose Gold
♥ Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects
♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent Powder

Lips:

♥Too Faced Lip Insurance
♥ Topshop Beguilded

Eyes:
♥ Naked Basics Venus ( Under Brows Highlighter)
♥ Naked Basics Faint in crease
♥ Gold Shade from big palette by I think Seventeen on eyelid
♥ Soap and Glory Super cat eyeliner 
♥ MUA Lash Boom Volume

No comments:

Post a Comment